It’s a lonely trip
-
It doesn’t matter where are you come from or what language you speak.If someone who really want make friend with you, so even you two speak differentlanguages you are still very good friends, you will respect others cultures, you will be really hear-touched.
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
Those day in Honduras, I have new friends in valle de angeles and copan ruinas, all of them from street, all of them can’t speak very good English, and I also only speak little Spanish and simple English ,but it really doesn’t matter if you are really turly and honest.
this is my first time have trip without friends out of asia culture.i met lot of travelers in copan ruinas, sometimes i think i am also the one as a traveler,i am not good in speak that why i paint,i have meet some people just rude and judje you all they talk is what they like and what they don't.traveler is that kind of people they dont speak much,it not means someone good or not good in language,actually most people say the travelers always get close easy, that's because the one you want to speak is right frequency and the right topic of conversation.
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone
this is a lonely trip.
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone
Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's alright
-
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言